The AT insole is an orthotic device designed for Achilles Tendinitis / tendinopathy, (pain at the back of the heel). This is the first insole ever designed specifically to resolve over strain and pain of the Achilles tendon.
• Incorporates heel lift, heel rocker, and other features to protect the Achilles.
• Reduces Achilles strain on walking and running.
• Heel cup and midfoot cradle ensures comfort.
• Camberelle® top cover for strength and durability.
• Designed by Healthy Step's Achilles mechanics expert podiatrist.
Suitable for -
• Pain in the Achilles tendon during or after exercise.
• Achilles tendinitis, paratenonitis.
• Pain on the back of the heel bone, where the Achilles tendon attaches.
• Pains or recurrent pulls in the calf muscles during exercise.
• Many others symptoms you might notice wearing flat shoes in your back, legs or feet.
FITS THE FOLLOWING SHOE STYLES:
• Any shoe with a removable in-sock/insole.
• Most lace up comfort shoe styles.
• Trainers and walking shoes.
• AVOID VERY FLAT SHOES